Pearl iZUMi Men's Tri Fly III Carbon Triathlon Shoe

Pearl iZUMi Men's Tri Fly III Carbon Triathlon Shoe Reviews



More Picture


Took a chance on these shoes as I normally wear a 41 in Sidi and these Pearl izumi are 40.5. I just wear a thin sock and am ok. br /After a short break-in period, these are now my most comfortable shoes. I just used them for my first century ride and I never thought much about the shoes they were that comfortable.br /Extremely lightweight and efficient for power too. I would buy another pair if I could get the same price again. Be a contender in Pearl iZUMi's Tri Fly 3 triathlon shoe. The vented unidirectional carbon fiber outsole is lightweight and durable. The minimal upper construction lessens weight while the upper is fully lined with mesh so you can compete barefoot. Notched, reverse pull-straps open quickly for smooth transitions.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


Great light tri shoe - Ikan - Florida
Just bought a pair of these and they are amazing. I ride in Florida where it's hot and this shoe is super ventilated, light and easy to get on and off.br /br /Can't wait to race with it.br /br /Go Team FIGJAM!


Nov 04, 2010 23:50:06

0 comments:

Post a Comment