Converse Women's All Star Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle Ox Casual Shoes Red

Converse Women's All Star Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle Ox Casual Shoes Red Reviews



More Picture


I am absolutely in love with these shoes. Besides the fact that they look pretty cute, they are really really comfortable -although Converse shoes have always been really comfortable. I wear them at work all day, every day and havent had any problems with them. I'm heading off to Europe in a couple of months and you can bet these will be packed in my luggage. Only thing I am worried about is the sparkle's wearing off eventually, but at least it will leave a nice red coloured shoes underneath.

Converse Women's All Star Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle Ox Casual Shoes Red Feature

  • Brand: Converse
  • Model: All Star Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle Ox
  • Gender: Women's
  • Lifestyle: Casual, Chuck Taylor
  • Color: Red
Celebrate the 80's all over again in a party-all-night-big-city-small-world, fabulous sort of way with the dazzling Chuck Taylor Party Sparkle kicks. This pair of shoes features: Canvas upper completely covered with sequins, for extreme shine. Low-top oxford style for unique look and better breathability. Internationally famous All-Star logo certifies authenticity. Textile Lining and Padded midsole for comfort. Full lace-up closure ensures a snug fit. Vulcanized flexible rubber midsole. Durable rubber outsole resists damage and provides increased traction and flexibility. These sparkly shoes will add a touch of glam to any outfit, helping you shine in any situation.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

I have my very own ruby slippers! - tat2daughter -
I'm a huge Oz fan and so these Chucks were a must have! I had a hard time finding them in my size but luckily buyandwalk.com came through!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! - Summeroz - sacramento, california
I am a Wizard of Oz Fan-atic! When I saw these shoes I had to have them. They are cute, comfortable and totally cute. A must have for converse fans and oz fans.


Nov 04, 2010 06:00:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment