Springboost Women's Spirit Training Shoe

Springboost Women's Spirit Training Shoe Reviews



More Picture


I was having major plantar fascitis, and headed to Florida to Universal Studios for 3 days! I was dreading the pain and the walking. My niece, a massage/physical therapist, recommended negative heel pressure shoes, after working on my foot/leg for a bit. It was the best advice I've ever had!!! As far as I know, Spirit and Earth shoes are the only companies that make negative heel pressure shoes! Earth shoes I'm afraid would be too narrow for me, so I tried the spirits. It is actually DELIGHTFUL to walk in these shoes!! It was a RELIEF - actually therapeutic for me to wear these shoes. They fit true to size, and are the most comrfortable shoes I've EVER had!! I wish they made more dressy ones for work! Do not hesitate to order these shoes!!

Springboost Women's Spirit Training Shoe Feature

  • DorsiFlextion technology
  • U-control insole program with two interchangeable insoles
  • Energy plate for increase range of motion and optimal use of energy
  • Designed specifically for athletes seeking to increase explosive power and strength
Designed specifically for athletes seeking to increase explosive power and strength, the Spirit from Springboost can also help relieve plantar fasciitis and ball-of-foot pain. This sporty athletic shoe features an U-Control insole system with the modular insole program, which allows you to gradually adjust the feel of the dorsiflexion by choosing from two interchangeable insoles. The rubber outsole has rounded edges for easier lateral movement and greater stability, while a synthetic leather and air mesh upper keeps your foot cool, even as your workout heats up. Based at the renowned Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, Switzerland, SpringBoosts exclusive dorsiflexion design positions the heel lower than the ball of the foot, allowing your body to return to its natural biomechanical alignment while toning your muscles with every step. The result is a low-impact workout that will help you feel better all over.br /br /Improves body alignmentbr /Alleviates pressure on joints and lower backbr /Improves ankle stability and range of motionbr /Maximizes everyday activities by toning, strengthening and lengthening core and leg musclesbr /Stabilizes and strengthens core muscles


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

somethings wrong - L. Cranston - Eastern Washington
I ordered two pairs of the springboost training shoes. One pair is white with the silver trim and the other black with the gold. The white pair are really small and barely fit, the black pair fits wonderfully. I order on purpose a half size bigger to make sure they would be comfortable. I don't know what is going on here but something is a miss. Both shoes have exactly the same shoe size tags but the white pair looks smaller.

Great shoes for exercise - Alexandra Grammer - DC
I had foot pain problems when doing aerobics - even with aerobics shoes. No pain with these, and they are comfortable for just walking around in too.


Oct 31, 2010 23:48:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment